Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life and aims at healing the body with promoting good state of health. Post-delivery, the physical body of a woman undergoes challenging transformations.
In ayurveda, such a woman who has just delivered a baby is called ‘soothika’ and the process that will help her heal is called ‘Soothika Paricharaya’. It’s a very important aspect and has perpetual effects.
Postpartum period is from the end of labour until the genital tract has returned to normal. It usually takes about 42 days. This is a sensitive period as the new mother is undergoing several physical and cognitive changes. We offer the best Postnatal care in Trivandrum that nurtures physical as well as mental health.
Areas of Improvement
- Restoring Health and strength
- Enhancing breast milk supply
- Natural Uterus cleaning
- Prevent constipation and improve digestion
- Back pain and abdomen pain management
- Relaxing the muscles
- Restoration of mental health
- Anxiety and postnatal depression management