The first sign of any injury or disorder is pain. Today, pain in the essential joints has become a serious illness as it affects mobility, results in discomfort and affects the quality of life. General medicines provide temporary relief. It is essential to treat this pain from the root cause.
Ayurvedic therapists identify the main reason for the pain and provide a suitable treatment. Neck pain, knee pain, back pain, frozen shoulder are common due to sedentary lifestyle. Ayurvedic pain management is a combination of therapies, medications, massage and natural procedures which heal the joints and muscles and give relief from acute and chronic pain.
Areas of improvement
- Relieves pain and stiffness
- Improves flexibility and eases mobility
- Prevents recurring of pain
- Relaxes the muscles and joints
- Improves concentration
- Reduces stress
- Loosens the neck and shoulder muscles
- Pain management therapy for improving quality of life